There are three options to book rooms through our office:
- Free classrooms in Mason Hall (starting September 6th)
- Billable LSA rooms (cost associated)
- Rooms in the Unions (Michigan Union, Michigan League, Palmer Commons, Pierpont)
Free LSA Room Reservations
**Reservations for April 2017 will be available online starting at 8:30am on March 24th.
- 10 rooms are available for free in Mason Hall for organizations
- Rooms are given on a first come, first serve basis and must be reserved online by an Authorized Signer. SOAS cannot reserve rooms for you in person or over the phone. However, if you need help navigating the system, we would be happy to walk you through it.
- A booking limit of up to five rooms a day is allowed.
Billable LSA Room Reservations
- Fill out LSA Reservation Request form
- LSA Instructional Services requests 2 weeks advanced notice
- Price depends on size of the room
- Group will be automatically billed at the end of the month
Rooms in the Union
There are rooms available in the different University Unions, but SOAS cannot reserve these rooms for you. Some do have fees associated with them, but some of the spaces are available to student organizations free of charge.To book these rooms, visit Room 1310 in the Michigan Union, or call 734-764-8837.
Other Rooms Around Campus
You can use this interactive map to see other possible rooms you may reserve all around campus.