Acceptable receipts must be provided in order to receive a reimbursement.
- Show where goods were purchased from
- Show what you bought (itemized receipt if it is a place that sells alcohol)
- Show how you paid for the goods
- Do not have store/company name
- Not itemized
- No payment method listed
- Prohibited items were purchased. The full list of prohibited items can be found on the SOAS Policies and Practices page.
- Venmo receipt
- Bank statements by themselves
What if I lost the receipts?
Option 1: Preferred Method
- Go back to the business and ask for a re-print
Option 2: Memo (allowed only 1-2 times/year)
- Write memo explaining where the good was purchased, what good was purchased, and how you paid for the good, as well as why the receipts are misplaced.
- Signed with 2 Authorized Signer signatures
- Must be accompanied by a bank statement showing the transaction.