Acceptable receipts must be provided in order to receive a reimbursement.
- Show where goods were purchased from
- Show what you bought (itemized receipt if it is a place that sells prohibited items)
- Show how you paid for the goods
Things to Remember
- Method of payment can be truncated credit card numbers, VISA, MC, CREDIT, etc.
- If this is unavailable, you may attach a bank statement showing this charge
- If the receipts are in a foreign currency, documentation of the exchange rate must be included
- Do not have store/company name
- Not itemized
- No payment method listed
- Prohibited items were purchased.
- Venmo receipt
- Bank statements by themselves
What if I lost the receipts?
Option 1: Preferred Method
- Go back to the business and ask for a reprint
- If it is an online order, check your email or retailer account for a copy
Option 2: Memo (allowed only 1-2 times/year)
- Write a memo explaining where the good was purchased, what good was purchased, and how you paid for the good, as well as why the receipts are misplaced.
- Signed with 2 Authorized Signer signatures
- Must be accompanied by a bank statement showing the transaction.