Student Organization Accounts Services

Receiving a Wire Transfer

How to Receive a Wire Transfer from an Outside Entity

As a student organization, you may receive a wire transfer from an outside entity. If you are trying to receive funds from a University entity, that department will transfer the funds via their own processes; do not follow these instructions.

metal art on Michigan campus

Transition Your Authorized Signers

How To Make New Leadship Authorized Signers


Whether it’s graduation, study abroad, or new member recruitment, there are plenty of reasons why a group’s Authorized Signers may need to change going into a new semester. The process can get a bit complicated, so please refer to the following steps below:

Student Organization Registration Process

Sometimes registering your organization and requesting Authorized Signers can be confusing, use this graphic to help navigate this process.

Each academic year, your organization will need to register with CCI and SOAS. You must be registered for 2017-2018 by September 30th, or your group will be frozen. Registration for 2017-2018 will began April 15th.

2016 LSA Free Room Calendar

This year, we will be reserving free Mason Hall rooms online. Please take a moment to read the rules, directions, and possible consequences of misuse below.


  • You must be an Authorized Signer to make a reservation.
  • You cannot reserve more than 5 rooms for an organization at one time (i.e.- you can reserve 5 rooms today, but have to wait until tomorrow to reserve any more).



Please check our most recent updates which cover purchase requests, deposits, LSA reservations and Mason and Angell Hall classrooms. 

Fall Scenery