SOAS no longer accepts deposits in our office. However, you can now deposit checks or cash at Teller Services on the 2nd floor of the Student Activities Building (SAB) which is located on 515 Jefferson Street (across from the Cube by the Union).
Important: Funds that are collected as deposits from individuals cannot be refunded once deposited into your SOAS account. Once money is deposited into your account, it can only be used via one of our 7 Purchase Requests options.
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM/ Thursday: 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Funds will show in your account the next business day
- Project/Grant must be listed on back of check (can be found on your Dashboard)
- Be prepared! Have your money ready and organized for them to count
When mailing checks, please include the following (note- you will not receive a receipt of the transaction):
- Project/Grant on back of check (number is found on your Dashboard)
- Check made out to your organization or the University of Michigan
- First and last name of contact person for additional questions
- Phone number
- Nature of the deposit (i.e.- where did the money come from/what is it for?)
- Mail to: Teller Services, Student Activities Building, 515 Jefferson Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109